60 Elizabeth Drive, Vincentia NSW 2540From $300 Daily
Chic & Stylish with a beach vibe – Salt Pines is a brand new 2 bedroom apartment just footsteps away from the white sands and aqua waters of Jervis Bay where you will find beautiful Collingwood Beach.
Also at your back gate is the foreshore coastal bike/walking path – head north to Huskisson – the Hub of Jervis Bay with an array of cafe’s, specialty shops, restaurants Pub and Clubs or jump on the bike and head south to Hyams Beach with lots of coves and beaches to explore along the way.
Stylishly furnished to complement its beachside location.
Open plan living area complete with air conditioning, comfy lounge, Smart TV (own login required) dining area and kitchenette which opens out to the covered deck – with outdoor seating and Webber BBQ.
The perfect spot to enjoy the sounds of the ocean or a BBQ with the family.
There are two bedrooms plus bathroom and laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Dogs welcome on Application
Apartment has a grassed fully enclosed back yard
Salt Pines is the ideal base to create lasting holiday memories with friends or loved ones.
Please Note – property has permanent (very quiet) long term tenants upstairs
They will not impede your stay or will rarely be seen.
– kitchenette with hot plate, toaster, kettle, full sized fridge with freezer and microwave
– coffee machine with pods supplied
– 1 bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4 – master with king bed / 2nd bedroom with queen bed
– separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
– unlimited WiFi access
– 2 smart TVs – one in living area – one in master bedroom
– webber BBQ and outdoor dining on patio
– air conditioning in living area
– off street parking
– all linen supplied with beds made for arrival – you are required to bring beach towels
– outdoor shower
High Season – $3750 Weekly / Rest of Year – $300 Daily / October Long Weekend – $350 Daily / 25th to 28th February – $350 Daily
Bond $500 Booking Fee $55 Cleaning Fee $125
Minimum Stays Apply for Peak Season, Easter, June and October Long Weekend & NSW School Holidays
Rest of Year – 2 Night Minimum Stay – please check availability Calendar
Checkin 3pm – Checkout 10am (Unless Advised)
Sunday Checkins are available – 48 Hours Notice is REQUIRED
COVID-19 CANCELLATIONS – If your booking has been effected due to the NSW Health Travel Bans, you will be entitled to a credit.
Jervis Bay Breaks to confirm pricing and availability