Pre Christmas Tariff Special - use Promo Code 10% Direct
Stylishly renovated beach house in great location - just 250 metres to the white sands of Jervis Bay.
Located in the heart of Jervis Bay, SALT Beach House Vincentia is a three-bedroom, boho-inspired coastal holiday house just 250m (3-minute walk) to the family-friendly shores of Collingwood Beach.
SALT’s interiors are designed to indulge its guests with quintessential boho beach vibes; whites, neutrals, timber and rattan furniture evoke the ultimate in comfort and stylish beach living.
The painted white exterior brickwork alludes to its light and bright interiors designed for the modern beachside family vacation or couples getaway (with or without pets).
The house features:
· Three bedrooms (2 x queen, 2 x singles), sleeps 6. Portable cot available on request (BYO cot linen), highchair, change mat and toy library also available.
· Two bathrooms: main with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet, the second bathroom with extra shower, toilet and laundry facilities (washing machine and laundry tub, no dryer, sorry, but there is a coin-operated, self-service laundry across the road with dryer facilities)
· Two living areas: one family-sized area with leather sofas and a large smart television with AppleTV connection so you can stream your favourite shows (BYO logins), the second living area features a casual seating space which is a great spot to grab a book and just relax
· Pet and child-friendly accommodation with fully-fenced front and backyard, large grassed area and the perfect spot to kick a beach ball or enjoy a game of backyard cricket
· Undercover alfresco dining for 6 guests with water glimpses over the Bay
· The kitchen features an electric oven and stove, large fridge and Nespresso coffee machine on its own workstation – make your morning cuppa while you check your emails on your laptop! No dishwasher, sorry.
· Indoor dining for 6, plus an outdoor table to soak in the sea air on those balmy summer evenings
· Six-burner, family sized BBQ and outdoor firepit area with seating
· Reverse-cycle air-conditioning (not ducted) in main living area, portable fans and heaters in the bedrooms
· All bed linen, beach and bath towels supplied
· Enjoy the in-house book and games library or play your favourite tunes on the Bluetooth speaker
· Complimentary WiFi (NBN connection) for the duration of your stay
· The driveway can accommodate up to two cars (please note there is no parking available on the street, but the shopping village parking lot is located opposite)
The house is located in the popular township of Vincentia on the NSW South Coast – close to spectacular countryside, coastal walkways, dolphin and whale watching experiences, cafes and stunning beaches including Hyams Beach.
Bring your bike and enjoy a coastal ride along one of the many tracks in the Jervis Bay area. Collingwood Beach is ideal for paddleboarding and kayaking. Children will love exploring the shoreline, collecting shells, looking in rock pools, building sandcastles and splashing about in the gentle waves.
· We are 250m to Collingwood Beach
· We are a 4-minute drive (2km walk) to the nearest dog off-leash beach (Nelsons Beach)
· We are a 5-minute drive to Huskisson
· We are a 7-minute drive to Hyams Beach
· We are footsteps to the local shopping precinct - with access to the local bakery, bottle shop, butcher, petrol station, cafes and restaurants and Coles supermarket.
IMPORTANT: As an off-site host, we have a single security camera with floodlight at the front of the property. The camera views the driveway, gate and part of the front yard only. It is always 'on' for the security of the house, our guests and their property. Please do not move it, reposition it, tamper with it or switch it off - doing so will immediately forfeit your stay. We thank you for your understanding.
Salt Beach House is perfectly located opposite Vincentia Shopping Village with an array of specialty shops, cafe's bakeries and Coles Supermarket.
A 5 minute drive to the Hub of Jervis Bay - Huskisson, the must see white sands at Hyams Beach and Booderee National Park.
A 5 minute stroll to Collingwood Beach + foreshore cycleway/walkway and the white sands of Jervis Bay. There are many beaches and coves to explore during your stay - all are ideal for swimming, snorkelling, stand up paddling, kayaking or simply relaxing.
Fully fenced yard with parking in driveway for 2 cars.
If bringing a pet - please be aware that ticks are active in the local area
Please note that only the following beaches are pet friendly:
Huskisson Beach and Nelson Beach, Vincentia - Off leash at certain times and seasons.
Hyams Beach and Orion Beach, Vincentia - On leash at all times.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-36344