Jervis Bay Breaks
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
Must be read, signed and returned.
Please read carefully and refer to our property management staff for further information. The terms and conditions of the holiday rental as agreed to by both parties are as follows and variation to same by tenant may permit the agent to refuse keys, amend charges or immediately terminate the occupancy.Payment to secure your booking
1. MUST be paid within 7 Days of reserving the booking. Failure to make payment will result in the loss of your Reservation. Deposit Required – 50% of total amount. Final 50% Balance due NO LATER THAN 1 MONTH PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
2. The number of occupants MUST NOT EXCEED the number stated or the number discussed with the agent at the time of booking. If our office is made aware of MORE than the number of people permitted, you will be required to vacate the premises immediately.
3. The property is rented to you for holiday purposes only, for the period stated on the receipt and booking confirmation form.
4. NO CARAVANS, CAMPER TRAILERS TENTS OR INFLATABLE POOLS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
5. PARTIES, FUNCTIONS, WEDDINGS, BUCKS OR HENS WEEKENDS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ANY HOLIDAY PREMISES. IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR HOLIDAY BOOKING WILL TAKE PLACE SHOULD IT BE FOUND OUT THAT ANY OF THE ABOVE IS BEING HELD. PENALTY BEING FULL LOSS OF BOND AND NO REFUND OF ACCOMMODATION RATE.
6. Please respect the neighbours and the local community. Disturbances to neighbours can be reported anytime of the day or night. Noise Issues don’t just occur at night. If we are called out to your property because of a noise complaint (loud music, raucous behaviour, car or machinery engines) you will be penalised 50% of your Bond. If we are called out twice, your ENTIRE BOND will be forfeited.
7. Please leave property in same tidy condition you found it in on arrival. Money will be deducted from the bond if it exceeds the normal cost of cleaning. (Please Note – there is no set cost for the cleaning of a property, it is based on the number of hours required to clean the property).
8. MOST PROPERTIES – CHECKIN TIME 3PM (Unless advised) – CHECKOUT 10AM
9. The booking will be made in good faith by us, the agent, however, we cannot be held responsible for actions by an owner, changes to a property or cancellation of a property prior to occupancy for example due to the sale of a property, however, every reasonable effort will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this situation arise.
10. Cancellation Policy:
In the event of a Cancelled Booking by you, any payment made is NOT REFUNDABLE unless premises are rebooked for the ENTIRE period. Booking Fee is NON REFUNABLE. A 20% cancellation fee of tariff will apply in all cases.
11. For obvious health reasons, PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED with the EXCEPTION OF PROPERTIES ADVERTISED AS BEING PET FRIENDLY. You will lose your full bond if it is found that a pet has been brought to a NON-PET FRIENDLY PROPERTY.
12. Jervis Bay Breaks cannot be responsible for adverse weather conditions and cancellations due to inclement weather will incur loss of full amount.
13. Smoking is not permitted inside any holiday property. When smoking outside, please close all doors to stop smoke from wafting inside. All cigarette butts must be discarded in a plastic bag and put in outside bins.
14. NO responsibility is taken for occupants personal property left on premises.
15. Holiday management staff will describe the properties and their location to the best of their ability and in good faith. No responsibility will be accepted or refund given for alleged misleading description or unsuitability of the premises.
16. As the tenant you are responsible for damages, breakages and loss incurred in the time of your occupancy. These must be reported and paid for, failure to do so will result in monies being taken from the bond and / or additional payment.
17. Tenants are to supply linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea towels), groceries, toilet paper, tissues cleaning products and personal items – UNLESS OTHERWISE ADVISED SOME PROPERTIES HAVE SOME OR ALL LINEN SUPPLIED
18. Garbage must be left out for collection on the allocated evening for the area of the property. All household waste etc. must be placed in the red bin and all recyclables are to be placed in the yellow bin. Any excess rubbish that will not fit into the bins must be taken with the tenant on departure, otherwise an additional charge will apply and will be taken from the bond.
19. Whilst every effort is made to ensure all appliances, hot water tanks, fixtures and fittings are working, there will be times when appliances may break down and require repair or replacement during a holiday stay. Like any repair in a home, this can take time if parts are required to be ordered. Compensation will not be paid out to any holiday guest for this inconvenience. This Includes Council Services.
20. Bond will be Refunded once Cleaners Report has been received.
21. PLEASE NOTE – NOT ALL PROPERTIES HAVE WI FI – If WI FI is advertised and available at certain properties – Jervis Bay Breaks and Property Owner of these properties take NO RESPOSIBILITY for Slow /Limited /Outages of Wi Fi, particularly in Peak Holiday Periods where there is an influx of Visitors.
We ask that you remember while you are staying in one of our Holiday Properties, that the property is privately owned and has been furnished and equipped to the owners personal choice and specifications. We ask that you treat the holiday house with respect and look after the furniture, fixtures and fittings and report any maintenance or problems to our office.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FORM BY CLICKING THE ORANGE BUTTON.